Five-Fold Celtic Sign represents the five natural elements (earth, air, fire, water, spirit/universe) with five circles representing unity of five directions – east (top circle), south (right circle), west (bottom circle), north (left circle) and centre.
Celtic Five-Fold symbol reflects on how the spirit connects to the other 4 elements, and how we interact
with the world around us. The 4 circles can mean the natural elements or the 4 directions and what brings them all together is the spirit circle in the middle.
Ancient Celtic druids believed the Five-Fold Celtic Symbol to be highly sacred, as it represents unified energy, balance and serenity amongst all material things and spiritual beings.
- DESIGNED AND HANDMADE BY FASHIONS FOREVER – MADE IN UK.
- Metal : 925 Sterling Silver, Stamped 925, Nickel Free, MADE IN EUROPE.
- All 925 Sterling Silver components used in our jewellery are “MADE in EUROPE”.
- Charm Size : Approx. 26mm * 12mm.
- Charm Style : Lobster Clasp.